[3830] SS CW KD9MS Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 8 22:14:00 EST 2020

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2020

Call: KD9MS
Operator(s): KD9MS
Station: KD9MS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Illinois
Operating Time (hrs): 7:50

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Felt like I could run a bit so I started or 15m to the west coast. Made a few
averaging 60 an hour! Great for what I normally do. Also made a run on 80 on
Sunday for about 65 an hour average.
Wanted to try for a sweep, but the weekend was too busy. 40m sounded strange and
had a hard time copying many stations. The FTdx1200 worked like a charm and the
receive audio is much better than the FT-2000. Everything was much clearer on
the 11 year newer rig. Time to upgrade? Thanks for the Q's!

73, Craig KD9MS