[3830] SS CW AF8A Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 8 22:30:10 EST 2020

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2020

Call: AF8A
Operator(s): AF8A
Station: AF8A

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 13:20

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Sooooo many distractions this weekend...the election results, sunny blue skies
and record breaking temps in the mid-70s (the old record was from 1873!) made it
hard to concentrate on SS.  I was on and off for the first 7 hours, a long
sleep, back on for a 62-hour at 1200z, breakfast with the XYL, a few more good
hours, then off for quite a while in the afternoon for a 40-mile bike ride.  The
last 4 hours put me over my pre-contest goal of 500 Qs.  I'm satisfied