[3830] SS CW W9SN SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 8 23:20:03 EST 2020

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2020

Call: W9SN
Operator(s): W9SN
Station: W9SN

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: TN

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

I missed all last year of contesting.  Fun to get back in the saddle again.  I
am rusty.  I did get a sweep about 7am Sunday morning which was real cool.  80M
was fantastic.  My new 2 element quad for 80 works like a champ up on this
mountain top. I also built a full sized 3 element delta beam for 40M on a 55'
boom.  Killer antenna!
Seems hard to make short contacts on 20M, so I spent most of the time there
S&P while running on 40M.