[3830] SS CW K6OK SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 8 23:28:27 EST 2020

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2020

Call: K6OK
Operator(s): K6OK
Station: K6OK

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH:

Club: Mother Lode DX/Contest Club

Comments:

I worked NT at 7 pm Sat local time so at that point I caught Sweep Fever and
started chasing mults, hoping to get a Saturday Sweep. Retired at midnight with
82 sections, almost but no cigar. At 7 AM Sunday morning I worked MAR and NL
back to back for the sweep.

80 meters was really, really fun. It was quiet and had good prop to the east
coast.  All click and pounce, tribander, shorty 40 and 80m dipole at 60 feet,
500 watts.