[3830] SS CW K8GT SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 8 23:39:26 EST 2020

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2020

Call: K8GT
Operator(s): K8GT
Station: K8GT

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: mi

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Wow, weird conditions and the sections that I missed.  No AK even though I heard
and called a couple and saw more spotted, same with NL. NNY and NT I never saw
spotted but after working a station in CO, he had a VY! call him but I couldn't
even hear a trace of the VY1.  Aaarrggh!  But the weirdest was not able to work
ONS and I'm in SE MI.  Now that's one for the books. Still had fun.