[3830] SS CW W9JWC(KD9LSV) School Club LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 9 00:11:53 EST 2020

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2020

Call: W9JWC
Operator(s): KD9LSV
Station: KD9LSV

Class: School Club LP
QTH: IL

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

First SSCW from KD9LSV. Glad to give the S precedence out to all that worked me.
Unable to operate from W9JWC due to COVID and being a remote student. Worked
many SMC folks during the contest.

With no memory keyer besides the one built into the IC-7100. I sent all 300+
Callsigns by hand. Thanks for your patience with my sending (I'm a bit rusty).

Had to get my 3d printed paddle fixed right before the contest and ended up
missing the first couple of hours. Also had school work so couldn't operate full
time.

Even with all that I did have a couple of nice runs on 40M. Currently don't have
80m antenna so no Q's there. Hope to see you in the upcoming contests.

Note to self: Start playing in CWTs. Had fun in SSCW and CWTs would give me more
reasons to get on the air.

Missed ME, LA. AK, NV, WY, MAR. NL. NT.

Equipment:
IC-7100