[3830] SS CW K5OY Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 9 00:27:55 EST 2020

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2020

Call: K5OY
Operator(s): K5OY
Station: K5OY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ar
Operating Time (hrs): 9:32

Club: Noise Blankers Radio Group

Comments:

First, Great fun.  Second, great Murphy visits.  Aside from excuses like, the
sun was in my eyes, I have to say I picked a bad weekend for my anxiety medicine
to fail!  Add to that, my rig wouldn't talk to my computer.  The radio generated
# sequencer started skipping numbers and a strong pot of black coffee gave me
the shakes the likes of which have not been seen in this century.  Does not make
for smooth keying!!  :)

Really did have a good time and, once i learned to accept Murphy's presence, i
settled down for the duration.  Thanks for the Qs and for putting up with me!