[3830] SS CW N5ZO SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 9 03:55:47 EST 2020

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2020

Call: N5ZO
Operator(s): N5ZO
Station: N5ZO

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: SDG

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions felt bit better than last year, have double Qs on 15 from year
before.  Contest began slower than last year but I was able to maintain overall
faster pace during second day especially.  Also had couple relatively good hours
on Sunday morning when 20 m opened here.  Kept an eye at ScoreBoard for usual
West Coast + AZ competition here which made it more interesting again.  Lots of
QSB and some rain noise from light storm we had all weekend.  And there sure was
lots of QRP stations on air this weekend !  Tnx for Qs de Marko N5ZO