[3830] SS CW AA4TI SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 9 09:43:41 EST 2020

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2020

Call: AA4TI
Operator(s): AA4TI
Station: AA4TI

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Florida

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Just before contest I downloaded the most current version of my logging
software.  Somehow, I managed to download and older version that did not
included PEI in the section list.  I did not realize this until the end of the
night.  No big deal since I never heard PEI anyway.  Somehow, NT slipped through
my grasp as well.  No clean sweep for me this year in SS CW.  Seemed like band
conditions were decent but I think my skill set was in need of a little
polishing.