[3830] SS CW KG3V Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 9 11:47:23 EST 2020

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2020

Call: KG3V
Operator(s): KG3V
Station: KG3V

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: White Stone, VA

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Enjoyed SSCW as always. Conditions were good and my equipment and antennas all
worked well. Still, I missed a bunch of Section this year, after being within 2
or 3 Sections for a sweep in some recent years. I went with the recommendation
of "not chasing mults," but since I did not have great luck RUNNING on
20 or 40 meters, that hurt my mult total. Activity level seemed to be very high.

Thanks for the QSOs