[3830] SS CW WD0T Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 9 13:53:40 EST 2020

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2020

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: WD0T

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SD

Club: GPCC

Comments:

Very different weekend for me, was debating whether to operate any at all,  or
just a small amount due to a neck injury. As it turns out operated from home,
not being sure how much I could stand to do, but turns out made it through with
a lot of Advil and heating pad. One advantage was the pain kept me focused and
alert!

Bands were good, 20-80, only very light opening on 15m.

Trying out a new station setup and antennas, really building a station so at
this point only dipoles.

Thanks for the fun in the best and perhaps most difficult grind of a contest (on
Sunday) that there is!

73 God Bless! Todd WD0T

Rig: TS450AT, SB221, KW, Dipoles.