[3830] SS CW N2YO Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 9 14:39:17 EST 2020

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2020

Call: N2YO
Operator(s): N2YO
Station: N2YO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

My goal was to pass my score from 2018 (last year I couldn't participate).
Mission accomplished. Provided that I will upgrade my station with better
antennas in a couple of months, my pledge is to reach the 1000 Qs target in
2021.
I attempted to use 2 radios in SO2R configuration, but the cross interference
was too strong to be efficient. Probably the contribution of the second radio
has been only 20-30 Qs. I have to fix that.
Amazing how many PR and ND stations were in this contest. Unfortunately I missed
NT this time, and AK was not easy to find and work.

73 de Chip N2YO