[3830] SS CW W8LVN Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 9 19:33:00 EST 2020

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2020

Call: W8LVN
Operator(s): W8LVN
Station: W8LVN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Got a slow start for unknown reasons. Picked up later on as I warmed up.
 Built a 10 meter dipole prior to this contest, but didn't get it up.
 Which was OK, as I saw no hint of 10 meter activity. Worked all but
 Ak, Ab, Wy, Ewa, Nl and Nt.
 Satisfactory result on 80, but even though the antennas are the same,
 40 ended up being much softer than 80 for me.
 There were some odd conditions at the end, with W9XT and I having trouble heach

 Lots of SMC folks--thanks for the QSOs.