[3830] CWopsT AC6ZM(@AC6ZM/M) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 11 15:07:45 EST 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Nov 11

Call: AC6ZM
Operator(s): AC6ZM
Station: AC6ZM/M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EAST TN

Total:  30  Mults = 30  Total Score = 900

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Operated from mobile out of Melton Hill Dam Overlook. Everything by hand
(sending and  logging), totally in the rain as well. Made propagation better hi
hi, signed USMC for my name in honor of my service and those that served. I
particularly enjoyed getting the TNX VETS from K7SW. Great idea by K0HB (signed
NAVY) for tossing around the idea to honor veterans on the CWops reflector
earlier today. Thanks for the Q's!