[3830] CWopsT NN5O Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 11 15:05:49 EST 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Nov 11

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :40

Total:  55  Mults = 55  Total Score = 3,025

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Didn't realize this was to be a slow speed CWT, but caught on pretty quickly.
Thanks to VE2FK and WJ9B for being excellent examples of good practice.

Only 3 S and P QSOs today.  My goal was not to make a huge score; rather, I want
to find a clear spot somewhere and run the entire remainder of my time
available.  So, that was fun once again.

Thanks, too, to the good DX stations who called me!  I hope to hear many of you
tonight at 0300z.

A special salute to our service personnel everywhere.  I'm a proud veteran of
the US Army.

Visit our club web site -- http://deepdixiecc.org

73,

--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O  (CW Ops #1327)
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Flex 6600M ~ 100w into horizontal loop up 35 feet (average)