[3830] CWopsT K9MA Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 11 23:09:02 EST 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Nov 12

Call: K9MA
Operator(s): K9MA
Station: K9MA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Wisconsin

Total:  62  Mults = 62  Total Score = 3,844

Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument

Look, this was a slow-speed CWT, for a purpose. Some of the regulars were
sending at well over 20 wpm. I avoid calling them, and hope others do likewise.

Campground operation. Not in the bottom of a canyon, for a change. Better than I
expected this time, for a QRS CWT. I seemed to be getting out fairly well on 40,
but perhaps went to 80 too late. Some fairly short skip on 40, but good signals
on 80, as well.

It was interesting to observe the delay when folks had to replace my usual
number with "AZ".

KX2, KXPA100, battery operation
Antenna end fed 40 meter half wave, 13 meter pole support.