[3830] WAE RTTY W4PK M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 15 20:43:52 EST 2020

                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY - 2020

Call: W4PK
Operator(s): W4PK
Station: W4PK

Class: M/S HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 12:15

   80:   23   23     0    40
   40:  214  214   330   153
   20:   68   68   110    94
   15:   90   90   200    80
Total:  395  395   640   367  Total Score = 376,175

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I apologize to all of you for it took me a long time to figure out how this QTC
thing works, again.

At the start of the contest I mad a gross operator error by feeding on 40M a KW
into my COMTEK 80M four-square!  It actually worked pretty well for about an
hour until the contacts on one of the relays welded together...

Therefore I spent Saturday afternoon dismantling the COMTEK thinking I could fix
the relay, but it was really welded.  So I was out of luck with 80M!

I did mostly search and pouncing but I did have some luck with running late
Sunday afternoon.

As always I had fun and thanks to those of you who called me while I was
running.

73, Sam W4PK