[3830] WAE RTTY K3WJV Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 16 01:28:34 EST 2020

                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY - 2020

Call: K3WJV
Operator(s): K3WJV
Station: K3WJV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: EPA

   80:   75   75     0    88
   40:  129  229   100   153
   20:  241  541   300   126
   15:   28   38    10    42
   10:    1    1     0     2
------------------------------
Total:  474  884   410   411  Total Score = 363,324

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Having just got running on digital modes this past year this is the first time
for this contest.  Took a few times receiving QTCs to get un-clumsy but didn't
take too long to get the hang of it and if no errors resulted in poor decoding I
eventually didn't hold up the station sending them.  Had a tough time unloading
my possible sent QTCs but made up for it with the ones received.  Lots of offers
to get QTC's that I turned down with somewhat poor decoding so I just didn't
bother the sending stations.  Only made 2 Q's Friday night and didn't get
rolling until Saturday morning when I decided to get out of bed.  Got lots of
sleep and had a lot of fun.

Rural wooded location 1255ft ASL

FT1000MP & Acom 2000a
K3/P3 & KPA1500

2el K4KIO 5 band Hexbeam @30ft  G-450A rotor & Green Heron controller
Inv vees @ 50ft for 40m-80m-trapped 160
Rx ant - 200ft NE/SW kd9sv rbog

SO2R >> TopTen DxDoubler-Band Aides-relays-W2VJN stubs
       (not full blown so2r yet - need 2nd beam)

N1MM+ contest logger & DxLab master logger