[3830] WAE RTTY MW6M(GW4BVJ) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 16 11:42:41 EST 2020

                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY - 2020

Call: MW6M
Operator(s): GW4BVJ
Station: GW4BVJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Carmarthenshire

   80:  250  250    0    140
   40:   76   76    0     75
   20:  263  263    0    110
   15:   45   45    0     36
   10:    0    0    0      0
------------------------------
Total:  634  634    0    361  Total Score = 228,874

Club: St Tybie ARS

Comments:

I managed a higher score this year, but failed to get around to practicing for
QTC's. I really enjoyed this contest all the same, I still find RTTY a
fascinating mode, it comes a close second to CW.

The two early mornings sessions I managed to do good numbers on my 80m dipole
and predominately 20m during the days.

TS-590SG 80W
6-Band Hexbeam and Spid Rau Rotator at 11.5m
80m/40m dipoles sloping from 18m to 11.5m
Butternut HF6V Vertical with quarter wave radials
N1MM+, MMTTY and 2Tone

With 100W and modest antennas you really need conditions to be on your side, the
bands were in pretty good shape this weekend, thankfully.

Thanks for all the calls and 73 Rich GW4BVJ/MW6M