[3830] WAE RTTY W6JBR Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 17 04:56:29 EST 2020

                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY - 2020

Call: W6JBR
Operator(s): W6JBR
Station: W6JBR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Oceanside, CA USA
Operating Time (hrs): 1:27

   40:   9     9          15
   20:  17    17          20
   15:  15    15          18
Total:  41    41    0     53  Total Score = 2,173

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

I have been working to improve my antennas situation on my small, HOA regulated
lot. For this contest, I put in about an hour and a half to test my new
MFJ-1835H Cobweb Antenna at 16 feet off the deck. I found it generally equal to,
but often as much as 3 S-units better, than the 31’ ground mounted vertical
that I have been using as my sole HF antenna. This is a significant improvement
on those bands.
Next, I will be installing a Butternut HF2V for 80/40 meters, so I will have
decent resonant antennas from 80 through 10 meters.

Thanks for the Qs. I hope to see you in the next one.

73,

JR

Station:
Elecraft K3/100 + P3