[3830] WAE RTTY AB1J Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 17 11:23:50 EST 2020

                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY - 2020

Call: AB1J
Operator(s): AB1J
Station: AB1J

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 6:48

   40:   51               51
   20:
   15:   64               72
Total:  115  115    0    123  Total Score = 14,145

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Here's a hot MUF investment tip as of 2020-11-15 1618z:

SSN=11     90 day SSN=9
SFI=80     90 day SFI=75

That's a clear buy signal for investing in 15m right now.   Start lightening up
on 160m and 80m.  Hold steady on 40m and 20m.  Get ready for 10m in about 10
months.

For more MUF investment tips, you can subscribe to the weekly ARRL Propagation
Report.

I set a modest goal of 100 QSOs just to keep up my RTTY skills and make sure
things still worked, including me. One result was I sent low numbers late in the
contest.  When this happens I get a lot of repeat requests from non-believers.
Especially when sending number 73. I include the leading zero, but when I sent
073 to F5MMB with marginal signals I knew he'd ask for a repeat.  And he did.

73,
Ken, AB1J

Flex 6500
N1MM Logger+
15m attic dipole
40m outdoor 66' outdoor stealth wire with indoor counterpoise
LoTW  eQSL  ClubLog