[3830] OK/OM DX CW N8II SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 17 18:33:13 EST 2020

                    OK/OM DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: WV

Total:  273   189  Total Score = 154,791

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

It was a pleasure to work many excellent Czech and Slovak operators. 20M was in
great shape until 16Z. Surprisingly 15M was marginal, few loud signals. 40M
conditions were okay with no complete fade out during the EU night, best was
around my sunset at 22Z, worst about 01Z. 80 was difficult from here with LP and
my noise level is high. Even stations I could copy were struggling to copy me.
Static crashes were terrible on 160 at 24Z.

Thanks for the Q's and 73, Jeff