[3830] CWopsT K5OY Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 18 23:07:57 EST 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Nov 19

Call: K5OY
Operator(s): K5OY
Station: K5OY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ar
Operating Time (hrs): :55

Total:  64  Mults = 57  Total Score = 3,648

Club: Noise Blankers Radio Group

Comments:

So much fun!  Some interruptions interspersed.  Had to take the clothes out of
the washer and hang them up.  Wife wondering why there were sirens going off (I
have no idea.  I had my headphones on!!:)  And, trying to operate the first 4
minutes of the contest split.  Yep, took me that long to figure it out!!  Still,
really good conditions.  Lot's of activity.  And, I'm really beginning to get my
CW skills back that I lost 20 years ago.  The main reason i joined this
wonderful group.  So thank you all for putting up with my foibles and thanks for
the Qs