[3830] CWopsT W2LCQ Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 18 23:21:53 EST 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Nov 19

Call: W2LCQ
Operator(s): W2LCQ
Station: W2LCQ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NYC
Operating Time (hrs): 1:0

Total:  57  Mults = 57  Total Score = 3,249

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

My best score ever. I thought I might be able to hit 60 but the band got crowded
in the last 15 minutes or so. All S&P. The AW and Band Map kept me busy.
Kept my Delta TX 7-10 Hz on the high side.80 was in great shape. Low noise at my
QTH in Manhattan. Almost all stations called me back. I remember when 23 was a
great night. I'm very grateful for these CWT opportunities for contest
practice.

Icom 7300 100 w out
Icom AH-4 Auto Tuner
Antenna End Fed 30' wire up 30' in a tree
Alinco 32A Switching Power Supply
N3ZN Paddle

Dell Latitude 7840 Laptop
Windows 10/N1MM+