[3830] L.Z DX LZ1AQ SO CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 22 14:25:35 EST 2020

                    LZ DX Contest - 2020

Call: LZ1AQ
Operator(s): LZ1AQ
Station: LZ1AQ

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: nr Sofia

   80:   205    0      11
   40:   368    0      20
   20:   607    0      28
   15:   112    0      20
   10:     0    0
---------------------------

Part time effort. The night is for sleep. Tried to make maximal QSO count,  did
not care for the multipliers. This is the only contest where I can feel as a
member of DXpedition  - several hours with run rates above 150 QSO/h.
300w, 2 ele delta at 10 m height for higher bands, G5RV at 10m height as inv.V
for 80 and 40. Small loop RX phased array.
This year the LZ contest is a success - almost 1000 unique callsigns in my log!
Listen carefully for me in CQWW next week - I am in "579"  category
:-(
Chavdar LZ1AQ www.lz1aq.signacor.com