[3830] SS SSB NC3Y Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 22 18:16:14 EST 2020

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: NC3Y
Operator(s): NC3Y
Station: NC3Y

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MD

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I got back on the air in 2013 and I've been primarily a CW contest operator. Now
that I am doing more SSB contesting, I've been getting more complaints from the
family about the noise.  It's time to move the shack to another location in the
house so I can spend 24 hours in a SSB contest without getting shoes and rotten
tomatoes thrown at me!!!

I WILL spend more time in the CQ WW CW and the ARRL 160 contests.  See you all
then!  73, Tom NC3Y