[3830] SS SSB KQ0C Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 22 18:39:14 EST 2020

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: KQ0C
Operator(s): KQ0C
Station: KQ0C

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CO

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

First contest in ages.

I ran high power but made the mistake of using the precidence N1MM created....
so I gave out Alpha. I realized this early on but decided it wasn't fair to
convert to Bravo midstream as it would screw up the first 50 or so people I had
contacts with. So I ran power but gave out alpha.

Are there no hams in UT any more? I know that the three Canadian maritime
provinces are empty, but UT is only a few miles west of me and I've seen people
there. But I never heard a peep in this contest. Net: only got 80 sections.

I had forgotten how much I hate a contest where you can contact a station only
once in the contest.

10 was nicely open most of Sunday but not much action there.