[3830] SS SSB AB2E SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 22 19:20:51 EST 2020

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: AB2E
Operator(s): AB2E
Station: AB2E

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: SNJ

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Rig: FTDX-9000D/Acom 2000A
Antennas: all wires
10m/15m homebrew fan dipole @ 70ft
20m delta loop @65ft
40m dipole @ 90ft
80m dipole @ 90ft
160m Inverted L @90ft then horizontal

Thanks for all the QSOs!
Only had 7 hours this time, but had high rates for the time I was on.
Missed AK, NU, AB, BC, and MAR.

40 and 80 are my productive bands and where I am loudest.
Took down the 40m loop and while the SWR was near flat across the whole band, it
did not perform nearly as well as the new high half-wave dipole.
It was great to have WC6H tell me I was the loudest east coast station he worked
on 40m Sun morning!

CU next weekend in CQWW CW, a serious effort!
73 to all and Happy Thanksgiving!

Darrell AB2E