[3830] SS SSB K5JSG Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 22 20:43:43 EST 2020

           7      55     110   35   2.0
          14      26      52   13   2.0
          21       9      18    7   2.0
       Total     115     230   73   2.0

            Score : 16,790
              Rig :

         Antennas :

          Soapbox :
  This is my first SS contest.  Was fun.  Only ran as S&P this
   time.  Will need to Run next time I think.  Not too bad for
   only a S&P score.  I operated until my Keyboard, Mouse and
  MY batteries died.  Can't wait for next year.  Should be fun
  ! de Jeremy - K5JSG

  I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
  established for amateur radio in my country. My report is
  correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be
  bound by the decisions of the Contest Committee.

  Date : 2020-11-22        Signature :