[3830] SS SSB K3TS SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 22 22:06:55 EST 2020

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: K3TS
Operator(s): K3TS
Station: K3TS

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: SNJ

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

I had no intention of getting serious about this contest, but once again, I was
looking for a sweep.  This time I decided to try a few runs, to see what it
would bring in. It brought in a lot, but I STILL did not work AK and NT! Thanks
to all who called in, it was appreciated.  Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, and
see you in CQWW CW next week.  73 de K3TS