[3830] SS SSB VY2NA Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 23 06:00:13 EST 2020

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: VY2NA
Operator(s): VY2NA VY2ZM
Station: VY2NA

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: PE

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Since PEI was a new section in the SS, my husband JEFF VY2ZM convinced me to get
on and try to give out the multiplier in what was my first contest.  It was fun
to try with Jeff providing encouragement when needed.  It seems that VY2NA and
VY2WW over on the other side of the island were the only stations on from PEI.
Thanks to those who called me - it was fun trying to do this.  73/88 de MIRIAM
VY2NA