[3830] SS SSB VE2NCG SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 23 08:14:47 EST 2020

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: VE2NCG
Operator(s): VE2NCG
Station: VE2NCG

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: FN35

Club: Contest Group du Quebec

Comments:

Well, it seem that we where only me and Tony (VE2HEW) for a good portion of the
sweep, I imagine that the big guns where busy preparing for CQ WW next
week-end...
Very strange week-end, decided to go for the sweep so working only multipliers,
so loosing valuable time trying to do PR and NT at beginning of contest, decided
to run on sunday morning on 20m, lots of bozos, hissing and tuning on frequency
so my apologies to everyone I din't heard, trying to run on 15m but no takers
and finally re-run on 20m sunday afternoon, 10 contacts in 1 hour but nobody
spotting me so... almost decided to spot myself but decided to stay legit, BTW
when you spot somebody, please indicate the section, pretty useless without the
section... So I probably need a better 'plan de match' next year.. Missing AK
and EWA and those pesky canadians: AB, MAR, NT & PE wich I usually do.. I
really want that MUG!  So see you all next week end from zone 2!