[3830] SS SSB N6DW SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 23 10:27:36 EST 2020

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: N6DW
Operator(s): N6DW
Station: N6DW

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: VA

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Not many free frequencies if you changed bands.  I appreciated using the P3
bandscope to find them.  I could S&P while keeping an eye out for open
space.  Even so, I was not loud enough to keep the encroachers away. When I
could no longer copy callers, I moved on. As a result, I was about 3/4 S&P
and a quarter running.

I must have done something to offend the Canadians.  All my missed sections were
Canadian.  I made the mistake 4 times of giving up on pileups planning to come
back later, and never heard them again, specifically NT, PE, MAR, and AB.  I
actually worked QC (with encroachers) but he gave up trying to copy my serial,
so not in log.