[3830] SS SSB N7GP Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 23 16:43:51 EST 2020

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: N7GP
Operator(s): N7GP
Station: N7GP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: arizona

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Got a late start and could not put in a full day on Sunday,,,BUT still had
FUN,,,
ran SO2R, and still working out the bugs,, AND learning to operate in that
mode..
I found It VERY helpful  especially in the last 3 hours of contest when Cq runs
dont produce much on one band but running S and P on another band at the same
time ,,is very helpful..
Still need a LOT more practice,,,
15 meters was open for 6 straight hours for me on Sunday,, so I spent most of my
time there,,
Worked a LOT of Outlaws,,,,
And MOST memorable moment was when I worked Tim " ND7K"in Wickenburg
on 15mtrs at 2300  SATURDAY.. 2 hours into the contest and he gave me 517 M...
I had to ask for a repeat TWICE,,,as I was SURE I was hearing him wrong!!
I knew then,, they were ROCKIN!!!!.
GREAT Job to Tim's crew and SUPER STATION!!!!
Looking forward to CW WW  this weekend
GO OUTLAWS!!!
Tom
N7GP