[3830] SS SSB W1SRD SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 23 19:29:34 EST 2020

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: W1SRD
Operator(s): W1SRD
Station: W1SRD

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH:

First hour on 15 and last 2.5 hours on 40 were fantastic. 246 Q's on 40 at the
end of SS is pretty invigorating.
Wasted 30 minutes Sunday chasing VY2WW on 20 only to work VY2NA on 15 10 minutes
later first call. Lesson to not worry about mult chasing too much. Why is PE a
mult? How about north Alaska (NAK), south Alaska (SAK) and greater Anchorage
Many thanks to VY1CO and VE8NSD (and others) for getting on and handing out the
NT mult.
Great to hear so many 00 to 20 CK's. Pretty sure they are from this century.
Behavior was a pretty civil and splatter for the most part has declined with
time. Finally, thanks to whomever said my signal was terrible. They were right!
I had inadvertently selected the wrong Mic profile.
73,
Steve
W1SRD