[3830] SS SSB WQ5L Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 23 20:17:08 EST 2020

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: WQ5L
Operator(s): WQ5L
Station: WQ5L

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MS

100W, C4 @35', OCFD 40/80, Inv-L 80

Just S&P on Saturday; tried running Sunday morning and that went much better
than expected. The uptick in solar flux really opened up 20 and even 15. I could
not get anything going on 80 after dark though.

Missed MAR NL NT PE PR. I found NP4Z with a pileup on Sunday AM, decided not to
wait it out. Also heard VY2NA late on 80 with a big signal and bigger pileup.
Never heard MAR NL NT.   Tnx for the Qs -- Ray WQ5L