[3830] CWopsT 8Q7ZO(N5ZO) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 25 15:11:26 EST 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Nov 25

Call: 8Q7ZO
Operator(s): N5ZO
Station: 8Q7ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Maldives

Total:  32  Mults = 30  Total Score = 960

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Tnx for QSOs !  Most of the antennas up here but need still some work, hopefully
we can finish it and et everything finetuned without taking anything down and
putting back up...  We have: two 18 m poles, one with 160 m inv L and 80 m
vertical, the other 18 m pole with 40 m vertical dipole. We also have two 12 m
poles, with 2 el VDA for each 20 and 15 m.  5/8 wave vertical for 10 m and
perhaps one more 1/4 wave vertical for 20 m.  Lots of work in past 3 days went
in putting it all up.  We have 2 complete stations with us and plan to operate
multi op with W6NV/8Q7NV using call 8Q7ZO in CQWW DX CW.
73 de Marko N5ZO/8Q7ZO