[3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Nov 26 00:47:21 EST 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Nov 26

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: il

Total:  159  Mults = 159  Total Score = 25,281

Went out in the rain and added 3 feet of wire back to the vertical so it would
resonate on CW for the CWT and CQWWWCW this coming weekend.  I started on 80,
but could not seem to attract attention.  At 0315Z had 43 contacts, but picked
up 7 more at 0316Z. The band was pretty noisy and I do not have any receive
antennas working yet.  At 0330Z had 88 contacts; and made it to 100 at 0336Z.
0345Z had 122.  Lots of SMC guys were on.  Not too many W4s in the log, but
there was plenty of activity.  Glad to work K9MA since we rarely can work during
the summer.  All this 80 meter activity is a good sign that we are in the winter
propagation.