[3830] CQWW CW KO7SS SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 29 12:17:11 EST 2020

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: KO7SS
Operator(s): KO7SS
Station: KO7SS

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: AZ

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   86    19       33
   40:  310    32       77
   20:  372    28       82
   15:  455    30       91
   10:   77   180       24

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Rig: K3S and 2K-FA
ANT: 2 el SteppIR yagi at 55' and 40/80 OCF dipole at 55'

I operated the last 2 years of CQWWCW and ARRLDXCW from HH2AA and it was a
great time with constant pile-ups on me. But the station has been down for
the last few months due to internet issues in Haiti.

This was certainly a reality check, a CW DX contest from W7 with a 2 element
yagi and a dipole on 40/80. I didn't bother to string out the 160M sloper.

15M was back open to EU and JA for a few hours each day, and I even got
EI7M on 10M. This year 2020 will be remembered for many things, but it is
the year the sunspots came back!

It is 75F and sunny outside, the bands just closed to EU, time for a bike ride
:)

73, Bill KO7SS - Mt Lemmon, AZ