[3830] CQWW CW ZL1IF SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 29 18:36:26 EST 2020

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: ZL1IF
Operator(s): ZL1IF
Station: ZL1IF

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: WHANGAREI

   80:   24    11       15
   40:  706    30       83
   20:  249    26       73
   15:  265    19       23
   10:    1     1        1

Really enjoyed this contest. The condx were good as were the many great cw
operators. The Chinese contest stations were sporting ears and operator skills
to match their loud signals. That was a new one for me this year.
We have finally settled down after a great somewhat nomadic working life around
the world. There is a bit of dirt around our new NZ qth for a modest HF antenna
setup for all bands except 160m (coming): Inv-L for 80, Vertical for 40 and
Hexbeam for 20, 15 and 10 m. K3 and kW amp in the shack. Nothing flash, but the
station makes me happy on the bands.
I worked Assisted for the first time after decades of run orientated 40m SB
operations. It sure makes a difference on the mult count.
Thanks again to all the folks I managed to work this year.
73,
Lars ZL1IF