[3830] CQWW CW AC4G SOAB Classic HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 29 19:17:43 EST 2020

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: AC4G
Operator(s): AC4G
Station: AC4G

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: TN

  160:   39     9       22
   80:  111    16       42
   40:  191    21       53
   20:   84    20       33
   15:  263    24       68
   10:   29    10       17
------------------------------
Total:  717   100      230  Total Score = 673,530

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Glad to see 10m open for a little while and 15m open every where for a change.
Made less QSO's on 20m which was  surprise, but a least more than 10m.  160m had
deep long QSB the first night, so good propagation the second night, and the
third night with daylight savings time gone, propagation not so good, but able
to make QSOs to Europe.  Many on the bands which make things great.  Heard a few
BYs on Saturday evening on 20m, but able to make only a couple of QSO's.  Fun as
usual, and thanks for all QSOs.  My amp kept faulting, so I had to figure it out
and lost time.  The issue again was the coax lightning protectors shorting to
ground.  When I removed the coax and used direct coax feeds, all worked well.
Was not able to make change until Sunday after I got fed up with the sudden amp
fault-outs.  After changing, amp worked great.