[3830] CQWW CW OK1CF(@OK5W) SO(A)SB160 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 29 19:32:05 EST 2020

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: OK1CF
Operator(s): OK1CF
Station: OK5W

Class: SO(A)SB160 HP
QTH: JO60OK
Operating Time (hrs):
Remote Operation

  160: 1420    20       68
Total: 1420    20       68  Total Score = 164,032

My first participation in this contest via a remote controlled station, which I
made myself during the last six months. The remote QTH is in the mountains 25 km
away from my home. There is a lot to improve. The most occasional problem was
caused by short dropouts in the audio signal.
I apologize to everyone for my poor ears.

Setup:

TRCV:  Sun SDR2 PRO + HB PA KW

Remoterig RRC-1258 MkII for CW control

TX Antenna: LOOP Vertical at 33m

RX Antenna:
RX ANT:   Beverage to VK             (380m)
RX ANT:   Beverage to USA            (130m)
RX ANT:   Beverage to USA            (680m)
RX ANT:   Beverage to the Caribbean  (130m)
RX ANT:   Beverage to the PY         (240m)