[3830] CQWW CW LZ5R(@LZ1KFM) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 29 19:32:54 EST 2020

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: LZ5R
Operator(s): LZ5DB LZ2BE K1LZ LZ2XA K3JO S55M LZ3ZZ LZ3HI LZ1JZ RN5M LZ1UK LZ1YQ LZ2PL LZ3ND LZ1RGT LZ1INI LZ5ZM
Station: LZ1KFM

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Plovdiv

  160:  226    21       70
   80: 1780    30       97
   40: 2800    37      131
   20: 2455    37      137
   15: 1764    36      132
   10:  191    28       98

Club: Milara contest club

Comments:

First, thanks to all for qso's.
 All new additions on LZ5R worked well during contest. An incredible amount of
work was done for the last 2 mounts.
I can't express my gratitude to all who helped us to update the station.
16 new antennas was install and one new 43 m tower.
K3JO was in charge of technics, LZ5DB of strategy and RN5M of tower work. All
did their job without a glitch.
Against the corona time limitations, we still managed to gather very good team
of operators and supporters.
We enjoyed the contest till the last second. It is great to be together with
good friends
Special thanks to RL3A, ES9C and other teams for posting scores on livescores
during whole time of the contest.

For LZ5R
Krassy K1LZ