[3830] CQWW CW W4NF SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 29 19:39:37 EST 2020

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: W4NF
Operator(s): W4NF
Station: W4NF

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: VA

  160:   24    10       21
   80:  190    15       56
   40:  424    24       78
   20:  179    26       79
   15:  168    23       64
   10:   19    11       17

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Happy Thanksgiving.  I had a very limited time for this contest due to a number
of family events, etc.  I also told Laurie that I wanted to put in a full time
effort next week for the ARRL 160 Contest so I didn't want to spend two full
weekends on the radio.  15 Meters was great when I got on on Sunday mid morning
and then went to 20 as I had no Qs on either of those bands on Saturday.  I'm
looking forward to the next few years with more sunspots.  Thanks for the Qs and
73, Jack W4NF