[3830] CQWW CW N6XI SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 29 19:59:35 EST 2020

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: N6XI
Operator(s): N6XI
Station: N6XI

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: CA

  160:   19     8        8
   80:   44     7        9
   40:  147    22       40
   20:  224    27       45
   15:   44    19       27
   10:   22    14       18

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

QPA = Just Playing Around

Testing new-to-me MicroHAM u2R SO2R box, field test K4, old K3, recently
repaired antennas. Still have work to do on many parts of the station that were
damaged in summer lightning storms and other events, but at least much of it is
working now. Hit my goal of 500 Qs and some successful pileup breakage. As
usual, some of the late Sunday pileups weren't worth the energy. In fact, I
wondered if all that RF on one frequency might break something all by itself.
Naah.