[3830] CQWW CW N7NM SO(A)SB15 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 29 19:55:35 EST 2020

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: N7NM
Operator(s): N7NM
Station: N7NM

Class: SO(A)SB15 HP
QTH: WWA

   15:  534    28       53

Made a slight tactical error in this one by not going with 20m.  Figured 15m
would be wide open to the world given the numbers, and it surely was, but didn't
figure on about a half hour window, a very weak window into EU form WWA
resulting in 8 Q's! Just not enough aluminum to get it done.  On the flip side,
great participation from SA and JA - over half my contacts were from Japan!
Missed lots of mults that couldn't hear me or I couldn't get to through the
pileups but many surprises too like over 20 BY's.
Thanks everyone for the contacts.  Excited to see what the next few years are
like given this is the very beginning of the new cycle!
73, Doug N7NM

K3S, TenTec Titan Amp, 2 el SteppIR @ 30ft