[3830] CQWW CW K6RO SO(A)SB15 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 29 21:17:34 EST 2020

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: K6RO
Operator(s): K6RO
Station: K6RO

Class: SO(A)SB15 LP
QTH: LAX

   80:    3     2        2
   40:   29    12       15
   20:   54    10        9
   15:  221    27       52
   10:    5     3        3

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Decided Friday night to do single band 15m low power assisted, as I had no
amp,or a decent antenna on 40 and 80m.
I think 15m is my best band,as it’s not so crowded, and the piles are not that
bad.
All S and P this time.
I missed about 3 hours of a nice European opening this morning,as I couldn’t
say no to a tennis match.
I made Q’s on other bands just to pass time between family and other
commitments.
Congrats on the big scores...was cool to watch ZF1A and TI7W battle it out.
Can’t wait to get my amp back from Elecraft, and get my 40m antenna fixed.
Worked AZ1A/X ..not sure where he was, and how to get N1MM updated.
Thanks for the Q’s ,and see you in the next one.

K3S
JK Navassa at 41 feet..2 element per band tribander .
End fed long wire 40/80 at 10 feet.
Heil Pro 7
Bencher BY-1