[3830] CQWW CW K0XP SO(A)SB40 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 29 21:00:57 EST 2020

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: K0XP
Operator(s): K0XP
Station: K0XP

Class: SO(A)SB40 LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 32:03

   40:  279    30       66

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

I'm amazed at what can be heard and worked on 40m from SoCal with just
100 watts and a 59-foot slanted wire held up by a pine tree. I never
dreamed, 60 years ago, I could ever work over 50 countries on 40m
without a beam. Conditions seemed at least as good as last year,
probably better. With the dirth of DXpeditions, it was tough working
as many multipliers this year. But the number of participants was up
due to the pandemic. CR3W thought we had worked; but if we did, I
never heard him respond which means he did not listen for my
acknowledgement. PT4C would not reply to my calls so I stopped trying.
Thanks to all the Europeans who spent so much time pulling me out of
the noise and QRM.