[3830] CQWW CW N6DW SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 29 21:54:41 EST 2020

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: N6DW
Operator(s): N6DW
Station: N6DW

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Virginia

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   62    13       38
   40:  170    20       56
   20:   78    20       56
   15:   91    17       50
   10:    3     3        3

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Rig: Elecraft K3, P3, KPA500, KAT500
Antennas: Mosely MP33 (45'), Two offset 80/40 Dipoles (50')

All S&P effort, with interruptions for regular weekend activities, including
the Christmas tree.

It was great to have 15m and a peak at 10m.  Of course, 20 was a bear on
Saturday and even Sunday.  There was plenty of DX including Mongolia which was a
thrill for me because I worked the first JT1 station in my first CQWW with K6MEP
in Ventura County, California.