[3830] CQWW CW K0TG SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 29 22:22:42 EST 2020

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: K0TG
Operator(s): K0TG
Station: K0TG

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: MN

   40:   54    10       32
   20:   46    15       23
   15:   77    18       35
   10:   32    11       14

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

This was a casual operation.  The goal was to get to 200.  I got there with just
a half hour to spare.  Just doing S&P from time to time.  I spent the most
time at the radio on Sunday.

It was sure nice to see 10 open.  That is the most QSOs I have had on 10 in a
few years I think.  I find I have been forgetting about 10.  Gotta change that
thinking.

I was pleased to hear PZ5RA on 10.  Just last year N0AT, W0OR, KM0O and I from
MWA were there along with K6RB and N6XI. Last year we were marveling at the 10
meter opening we had into the Midwest from Suriname.

It took a bit, but finally got Ramon in the log on 10 today.

73, John  K0TG